PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND is a adhesive system for both direct and indirect restorations that can be used with Self-etch, Selective-etch and Total-etch techniques. As a universal adhesive, PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND has been designed to be fully compatible with light-cured, self-cured and dual-cured composite materials. PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND also improves the bond strength of polymerizable resin material to all indirect restorative materials.
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND BOND A / 5mL x 1
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND BOND B / 5mL x 1
- Disposable Applicator (Fine) x 25
- Mixing Well x 1
- Disposable Mixing Well x 5
Features Universal Use
- Compatibility with self-etch, total-etch and selective-etch techniques
- Applicability to direct and indirect restoration
- Compatibility with light-curing, dual-curing and self-curing composite materials without the use of a separate activator
- Can be used as a primer for silica-based, zirconia based and metallic restorations
Direct restorations and Intraoral repair of restorations with Composite Resin
CEMENATIONS of Indirect restorations
Use for All Materials
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND can adhere to any material as well as tooth without additional primers.
Use for All Techniques
Compatibility with All Etching Techiniques
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND can be used with Self-etch, Selective-etch and Total-etch techniques.
Compatibility with All Composite Materials
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND is compatible with light-curing, dual-curing and self-curing composite materials for all direct and indirect restorations without the use of a separate activator.